Sis, here's the receipe for you:
2 ripe bananas, mashed (200g)
150g self-raising flour
1/8 tsp baking soda
75g oil (i only had ricebran oil left, it still worked)
1. Sift together self-raising flour and baking soda. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar till ribbon stage.
3. Mix in mashed bananas, beat till combine.
4. Gently fold in flour mixture and oil, taking care not to deflat the eggs and sugar mixture.
5. Pour batter into muffin cups.
6. Steam over high heat for 15 mins or till an inserted skewer comes out clean.
(Receipe courtesy of Baking on Cloud9)