Friday, December 12, 2008

Xmas Jellycups


Today, Bubbles and Buttercup will be having their Xmas party celebration at their childcare centre. Usually they have their party slightly earlier as some families are away closer to the actual day. The kids also get to exchange gifts and sing songs.

It is a potluck party. I volunteered to make jellycups for the children. Red strawberry and green lime jelly - the Xmasy colours. On each jelly topped a Xmas candy. I thought they look a pretty sight. Bubbles and Blossom woke up early to help me put on the lids on the cups and pack them in bags.

Candycane
Doesn't the snowman look 'sweet'?

I really liked this one - snowy boot.
Hope the gals have fun today! "I had fun making the jelly :) "

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...