Monday, August 18, 2008

Pancakes

This was a breakfast made on one of the Saturday mornings. Usually it is the only breakfast time I am at home and able to make for my family. Made some pancakes for the gals. They really loved the mickey mouse shapes best. Then the stars and the hearts. Didn't have maple syrup in the fridge, but they made do with honey and loads of butter. It is really strange, my gals love butter lots! They can scoop it and eat it on its own. Or when they think you are not looking, their fingers (instead of knifes or forks) can also do the act! I have to keep my cool when they have butter/margarine with their breakfast. If not careful, the whole tub would be "contaminated" with their saliva... :P
Here's two more in the making. Simple stuff for breakfast.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...